Former Fusion-io CEO David Flynn's new venture, Primary Data, appears to have joined up with Tonian, an enterprise storage startup with expertise in parallel Network File System (pNFS) – but whether the move is formal or not remains a mystery. Primary Data popped its head briefly out of stealth earlier this month, when we learnt …
These clowns have no credibility
After what they did to Fusion IO, they should be blacklisted from the industry. It's irresponsible to for top executives and CEO to just pick up and leave without notice. They're act like immature brats and leave investors and customers as bag holders.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update