Former Fusion-io CEO David Flynn's new venture, Primary Data, appears to have joined up with Tonian, an enterprise storage startup with expertise in parallel Network File System (pNFS) – but whether the move is formal or not remains a mystery. Primary Data popped its head briefly out of stealth earlier this month, when we learnt …
These clowns have no credibility
After what they did to Fusion IO, they should be blacklisted from the industry. It's irresponsible to for top executives and CEO to just pick up and leave without notice. They're act like immature brats and leave investors and customers as bag holders.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16