Former Fusion-io CEO David Flynn's new venture, Primary Data, appears to have joined up with Tonian, an enterprise storage startup with expertise in parallel Network File System (pNFS) – but whether the move is formal or not remains a mystery. Primary Data popped its head briefly out of stealth earlier this month, when we learnt …
These clowns have no credibility
After what they did to Fusion IO, they should be blacklisted from the industry. It's irresponsible to for top executives and CEO to just pick up and leave without notice. They're act like immature brats and leave investors and customers as bag holders.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it