Former Fusion-io CEO David Flynn's new venture, Primary Data, appears to have joined up with Tonian, an enterprise storage startup with expertise in parallel Network File System (pNFS) – but whether the move is formal or not remains a mystery. Primary Data popped its head briefly out of stealth earlier this month, when we learnt …
These clowns have no credibility
After what they did to Fusion IO, they should be blacklisted from the industry. It's irresponsible to for top executives and CEO to just pick up and leave without notice. They're act like immature brats and leave investors and customers as bag holders.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats