Former Fusion-io CEO David Flynn's new venture, Primary Data, appears to have joined up with Tonian, an enterprise storage startup with expertise in parallel Network File System (pNFS) – but whether the move is formal or not remains a mystery. Primary Data popped its head briefly out of stealth earlier this month, when we learnt …
These clowns have no credibility
After what they did to Fusion IO, they should be blacklisted from the industry. It's irresponsible to for top executives and CEO to just pick up and leave without notice. They're act like immature brats and leave investors and customers as bag holders.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER