Red Hat is getting into the business of OpenStack certification as the open source company tries to co-opt some of the enthusiasm for the cloud platform and turn it into cash. The Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service was announced by the company on Monday, and sees the disciples of the red fedora offer …
Red Hat Certificate of Expertise = Oxymoron
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix