Red Hat is getting into the business of OpenStack certification as the open source company tries to co-opt some of the enthusiasm for the cloud platform and turn it into cash. The Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service was announced by the company on Monday, and sees the disciples of the red fedora offer …
Red Hat Certificate of Expertise = Oxymoron
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...