Amazon will kick back six per cent of sales to developers selling real products within their mobile apps, as the online retailer extends the Associate programme already used by websites. Amazon Associates pays commission to sites which direct shoppers to the online behemoth's site. In 2008 a report from Stanford University …
Alternatively, the frugal geek parent should probably invest in an RFID writer kit.
Was gonna say, surely someone has figured out the Skylander rip-offs and started unlocking the game minus the expensive bit-flip?
Ah, the beauty of modern smartphone technology, wonder into Game with your reader app switched on and capture the codes from the ones on the shelf, RFID war driving.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015