Amazon will kick back six per cent of sales to developers selling real products within their mobile apps, as the online retailer extends the Associate programme already used by websites. Amazon Associates pays commission to sites which direct shoppers to the online behemoth's site. In 2008 a report from Stanford University …
Alternatively, the frugal geek parent should probably invest in an RFID writer kit.
Was gonna say, surely someone has figured out the Skylander rip-offs and started unlocking the game minus the expensive bit-flip?
Ah, the beauty of modern smartphone technology, wonder into Game with your reader app switched on and capture the codes from the ones on the shelf, RFID war driving.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers