Amazon will kick back six per cent of sales to developers selling real products within their mobile apps, as the online retailer extends the Associate programme already used by websites. Amazon Associates pays commission to sites which direct shoppers to the online behemoth's site. In 2008 a report from Stanford University …
Alternatively, the frugal geek parent should probably invest in an RFID writer kit.
Was gonna say, surely someone has figured out the Skylander rip-offs and started unlocking the game minus the expensive bit-flip?
Ah, the beauty of modern smartphone technology, wonder into Game with your reader app switched on and capture the codes from the ones on the shelf, RFID war driving.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp