Amazon will kick back six per cent of sales to developers selling real products within their mobile apps, as the online retailer extends the Associate programme already used by websites. Amazon Associates pays commission to sites which direct shoppers to the online behemoth's site. In 2008 a report from Stanford University …
Alternatively, the frugal geek parent should probably invest in an RFID writer kit.
Was gonna say, surely someone has figured out the Skylander rip-offs and started unlocking the game minus the expensive bit-flip?
Ah, the beauty of modern smartphone technology, wonder into Game with your reader app switched on and capture the codes from the ones on the shelf, RFID war driving.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs