Two Russian cosmonauts have managed to stick a new camera mount on the International Space Station despite a couple of hitches. Expedition 36 Flight Engineers Fyodor Yurchikhin and Alexander Misurkin headed out the hatch of the Pirs docking compartment for an almost six-hour spacewalk at 12.30 BST yesterday - ready to install a …
Russian Flag Day?
Shame they didn't unfurl a rainbow flag instead.
Suspicious. . .
"External Onboard Laser Communications System"
Quite why they've removed it and left the station defenceless I have no idea. They're doomed I tell you.
Re: Suspicious. . .
The sharks left with the dolphins so nothing to defend against.
"Ha ha, trusty Orlan suits don't fill up with water..."
D'ahh, knock it off, you guys. I normally get a kick out of the snarky subheads, but this one's kind of pushing it.
You might want to check out the number of hours logged on EVA with US PGAs going back to Apollo -- or at least the first Shuttle EVA -- before Parmitano's near-disaster.
Slavshit is best shit!
You no trust in glorious russian engineering? Rockets built by Chief Engineer, who was Stalin's purge survivor, while country wrecked by Great War for Motherland. Still firing strong and lifting goods into orbit today. Consider USA, needs borrow german honorary SS member to get rockets off ground in first place, forgets all about Goddard. I laugh.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops