Telstra has acquired voice systems integrator NSC Group, saying it will integrate the 230-head unified communications and contact centre specialist into its Network Application and Services business. The 1989-founded NSC – founded as North Shore Connections and at the time a Sydney PABX dealer – claims 600 customers in Australia …
Any news of more jobs in India real soon now?
that is all
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't