Telstra has acquired voice systems integrator NSC Group, saying it will integrate the 230-head unified communications and contact centre specialist into its Network Application and Services business. The 1989-founded NSC – founded as North Shore Connections and at the time a Sydney PABX dealer – claims 600 customers in Australia …
Any news of more jobs in India real soon now?
that is all
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job