Salesforce's customer relationship management (CRM) software rival SugarCRM has landed a huge chunk of Wall Street money, in a possible move closer to an IPO. SugarCRM Wednesday said it’s taken a $40m equity investment from banker Goldman Sachs and named Goldman vice president Antoine Munfa as a board director. The amount is …
This must be "schweet"
For SalesForce, this might be an unwelcome cash-source-force horse...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize