Salesforce's customer relationship management (CRM) software rival SugarCRM has landed a huge chunk of Wall Street money, in a possible move closer to an IPO. SugarCRM Wednesday said it’s taken a $40m equity investment from banker Goldman Sachs and named Goldman vice president Antoine Munfa as a board director. The amount is …
This must be "schweet"
For SalesForce, this might be an unwelcome cash-source-force horse...
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs