speaking_in_tech Greg Knieriemen podcast enterprise Another episode of El Reg's consumer and enterprise tech podcast makes its way to loyal listeners, who'll be sad to hear hosts Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela want to shut the whole thing down because of NSA snooping (not really). Also in the news this week: …
Space is too dangerous, let's not go there...
...was in fact what NASA said most of the 90:s and naughties, partly because the low-earth orbit ISS and could-not-go-above-low-earth-orbit space shuttle were so ridiculously expensive and ate all of NASA:s funding, and partly because the space shuttle was so ridiculously dangerous and unreliable.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip