speaking_in_tech Greg Knieriemen podcast enterprise Another episode of El Reg's consumer and enterprise tech podcast makes its way to loyal listeners, who'll be sad to hear hosts Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela want to shut the whole thing down because of NSA snooping (not really). Also in the news this week: …
Space is too dangerous, let's not go there...
...was in fact what NASA said most of the 90:s and naughties, partly because the low-earth orbit ISS and could-not-go-above-low-earth-orbit space shuttle were so ridiculously expensive and ate all of NASA:s funding, and partly because the space shuttle was so ridiculously dangerous and unreliable.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!