Investors seem sold on the idea of Cleversafe's mad "terabyte-a-second" gobbling kit, so much so that the startup has received an injection of $55m to strengthen its big data and cloud-focused product and sell it more widely. The company received $31.4m in a C-round of venture capital funding just three years ago. Why does it …
And there is more....
Did you know that you can run Hadoop on top of Cleversafe?
Yup. Its true.
Posted Anon for obvious reasons even though I have no affiliation with the company.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great