MongoDB steward 10Gen has increased the capabilities of its Hadoop Connector, which lets administrators shuttle data between MongoDB and HDFS and other Hadoop services. The updates were announced on Tuesday, and see the company add support for Mongo's Binary JSON (BSON) backup files into the connector, along with support for …
Mongo is pretty damn cool for lots of things, but someone give me a nudge when the PHP driver is finally up to a polished and professional standard will you? Then I can start using it more often.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account