Hewlett-Packard has had IBM envy for years now, and CEO Meg Whitman is following in the footsteps of Big Blue once again by putting a seasoned software executive in charge of hardware. Concurrent with the announcement of its financial results for the third quarter of its fiscal 2013, HP announced that Dave Donatelli, who came to …
look mummy, a dinosaur
Still bailing on the itanic as ElReg puts it ?
Keeping it positive
Who else could have HP hired into that role to so effectively loose market share across the enterprise backbone than Dave Donatelli.
How many millions did he earn doing it?
And how many more millions will he be paid before he gets the boot?
help find acquisitions
Because we fired all the engineers to boost our bonuses, now we can't come up with anything new on our own.
That is all.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers