Hewlett-Packard has had IBM envy for years now, and CEO Meg Whitman is following in the footsteps of Big Blue once again by putting a seasoned software executive in charge of hardware. Concurrent with the announcement of its financial results for the third quarter of its fiscal 2013, HP announced that Dave Donatelli, who came to …
look mummy, a dinosaur
Still bailing on the itanic as ElReg puts it ?
Keeping it positive
Who else could have HP hired into that role to so effectively loose market share across the enterprise backbone than Dave Donatelli.
How many millions did he earn doing it?
And how many more millions will he be paid before he gets the boot?
help find acquisitions
Because we fired all the engineers to boost our bonuses, now we can't come up with anything new on our own.
That is all.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?