Hewlett-Packard has had IBM envy for years now, and CEO Meg Whitman is following in the footsteps of Big Blue once again by putting a seasoned software executive in charge of hardware. Concurrent with the announcement of its financial results for the third quarter of its fiscal 2013, HP announced that Dave Donatelli, who came to …
look mummy, a dinosaur
Still bailing on the itanic as ElReg puts it ?
Keeping it positive
Who else could have HP hired into that role to so effectively loose market share across the enterprise backbone than Dave Donatelli.
How many millions did he earn doing it?
And how many more millions will he be paid before he gets the boot?
help find acquisitions
Because we fired all the engineers to boost our bonuses, now we can't come up with anything new on our own.
That is all.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt