There are few things in the world more difficult than starting up a new systems business. Cisco did it four years ago, and now it looks Nutanix might make it out of the starting gate, as well. The company is beginning to get traction in very large enterprises and taking down big deals, and it continues to add new features to the …
It gets even better!
As an existing customer of Nutanix, we've found their product go from strength to strength. Great to see the continuous improvement of the product. No more SAN or Blades for us! Well worth checking out if you are interested in replacing your datacentre.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search