There are few things in the world more difficult than starting up a new systems business. Cisco did it four years ago, and now it looks Nutanix might make it out of the starting gate, as well. The company is beginning to get traction in very large enterprises and taking down big deals, and it continues to add new features to the …
It gets even better!
As an existing customer of Nutanix, we've found their product go from strength to strength. Great to see the continuous improvement of the product. No more SAN or Blades for us! Well worth checking out if you are interested in replacing your datacentre.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad