There are few things in the world more difficult than starting up a new systems business. Cisco did it four years ago, and now it looks Nutanix might make it out of the starting gate, as well. The company is beginning to get traction in very large enterprises and taking down big deals, and it continues to add new features to the …
It gets even better!
As an existing customer of Nutanix, we've found their product go from strength to strength. Great to see the continuous improvement of the product. No more SAN or Blades for us! Well worth checking out if you are interested in replacing your datacentre.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor