BT's incoming chief exec Gavin Patterson will formally take the reins on 10 September, the telecoms giant confirmed to the City this morning. He will replace current boss Ian Livingston, who surprisingly resigned from his job in June after Prime Minister David Cameron poached him for a front-bench trade and investment role in …
Don't think we've forgotten.
Both Livingston and Patterson oversaw the covert trials of Phorm in 2006, 2007, and 2008.
Meet the new boss
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS