iiNet has launched what looks an awful lot like the telephony market's equivalent of a budget airline. Dubbed “Jiva”, the product is simple: “For $AUD79 per month on a 24-month plan, Jiva customers will get an ADSL2+ broadband connection, unlimited broadband data, all local and national landline calls, and a wireless modem.” All …
Is there a special school for making up silly product names?
No, they just use a rebranded version of the Silly Car Name Generator.
Wouldn't the dance version be called...
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network