Australia goes to the polls on September 7th, when the nation will elect a new government. At the time of writing the right-of-centre opposition Liberal/National coalition is favoured to form government, replacing the incumbent Labor party. The two groups differ in important ways for the technology industries. The most …
Yeah, I'm not going to listen to a podcast at work.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...