Australia goes to the polls on September 7th, when the nation will elect a new government. At the time of writing the right-of-centre opposition Liberal/National coalition is favoured to form government, replacing the incumbent Labor party. The two groups differ in important ways for the technology industries. The most …
Yeah, I'm not going to listen to a podcast at work.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low