Australia goes to the polls on September 7th, when the nation will elect a new government. At the time of writing the right-of-centre opposition Liberal/National coalition is favoured to form government, replacing the incumbent Labor party. The two groups differ in important ways for the technology industries. The most …
Yeah, I'm not going to listen to a podcast at work.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search