Australia goes to the polls on September 7th, when the nation will elect a new government. At the time of writing the right-of-centre opposition Liberal/National coalition is favoured to form government, replacing the incumbent Labor party. The two groups differ in important ways for the technology industries. The most …
Yeah, I'm not going to listen to a podcast at work.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked