North Korea has tasked 200 agents with the job of posting negative comments online, often using stolen online identities, in a bid to undermine the morale of their neighbours in the South. The brigade of NORK trolls is part of a brigade of 3,000 cyber warriors and hackers that make up the Reconnaissance General Bureau …
Should be easy enough to block.
There are more Daily Mail or UKIP trolls that pop up regularly on newspaper's comment sites.
NORKS must try harder - or maybe we could export some who prefer a nice, tight organisational structure.
Sounds a lot like a similar dictator wanna be!
New York City Mayor Bloomberg has been paying trolls to visit sites that may sway folks on gun rights issues; and the surprising thing about it, is they won't deny it when confronted for trolling for Bloomberg! We have, long-ago, learned to ignore tin-horn dictators in the US.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip