North Korea has tasked 200 agents with the job of posting negative comments online, often using stolen online identities, in a bid to undermine the morale of their neighbours in the South. The brigade of NORK trolls is part of a brigade of 3,000 cyber warriors and hackers that make up the Reconnaissance General Bureau …
Should be easy enough to block.
There are more Daily Mail or UKIP trolls that pop up regularly on newspaper's comment sites.
NORKS must try harder - or maybe we could export some who prefer a nice, tight organisational structure.
Sounds a lot like a similar dictator wanna be!
New York City Mayor Bloomberg has been paying trolls to visit sites that may sway folks on gun rights issues; and the surprising thing about it, is they won't deny it when confronted for trolling for Bloomberg! We have, long-ago, learned to ignore tin-horn dictators in the US.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor