North Korea has tasked 200 agents with the job of posting negative comments online, often using stolen online identities, in a bid to undermine the morale of their neighbours in the South. The brigade of NORK trolls is part of a brigade of 3,000 cyber warriors and hackers that make up the Reconnaissance General Bureau …
Should be easy enough to block.
There are more Daily Mail or UKIP trolls that pop up regularly on newspaper's comment sites.
NORKS must try harder - or maybe we could export some who prefer a nice, tight organisational structure.
Sounds a lot like a similar dictator wanna be!
New York City Mayor Bloomberg has been paying trolls to visit sites that may sway folks on gun rights issues; and the surprising thing about it, is they won't deny it when confronted for trolling for Bloomberg! We have, long-ago, learned to ignore tin-horn dictators in the US.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat