Emulex's latest results show it overtaking QLogic in the traditional server storage connectivity market – despite the fact that the pie which they're divvying up is becoming increasingly smaller. The fourth fiscal 2013 Emulex quarter finished at the end of June and saw revenues of $120.4m – showing the usual seasonal fourth …
brocade has adapters already
Myself I like Qlogic more than Brocade because it's far easier to manage.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip