Emulex's latest results show it overtaking QLogic in the traditional server storage connectivity market – despite the fact that the pie which they're divvying up is becoming increasingly smaller. The fourth fiscal 2013 Emulex quarter finished at the end of June and saw revenues of $120.4m – showing the usual seasonal fourth …
brocade has adapters already
Myself I like Qlogic more than Brocade because it's far easier to manage.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS