The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has proposed a program to monitor and report broadband performance. In a consultation paper published here, the regulator is looking for industry input into how a performance monitoring program could be rolled out. The ACCC wants to create a “robust” program to monitor data …
Yes, Yes, Yes !
About time something like the secret shopper programs was run to keep the b* ISPs slightly honest. I thought the ACCC was a toothless tiger after Samuels left. Be nice for them to do something well. Have to standardise the kit so it is a fair assessment.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR