The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has proposed a program to monitor and report broadband performance. In a consultation paper published here, the regulator is looking for industry input into how a performance monitoring program could be rolled out. The ACCC wants to create a “robust” program to monitor data …
Yes, Yes, Yes !
About time something like the secret shopper programs was run to keep the b* ISPs slightly honest. I thought the ACCC was a toothless tiger after Samuels left. Be nice for them to do something well. Have to standardise the kit so it is a fair assessment.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE