The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has proposed a program to monitor and report broadband performance. In a consultation paper published here, the regulator is looking for industry input into how a performance monitoring program could be rolled out. The ACCC wants to create a “robust” program to monitor data …
Yes, Yes, Yes !
About time something like the secret shopper programs was run to keep the b* ISPs slightly honest. I thought the ACCC was a toothless tiger after Samuels left. Be nice for them to do something well. Have to standardise the kit so it is a fair assessment.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait