The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has proposed a program to monitor and report broadband performance. In a consultation paper published here, the regulator is looking for industry input into how a performance monitoring program could be rolled out. The ACCC wants to create a “robust” program to monitor data …
Yes, Yes, Yes !
About time something like the secret shopper programs was run to keep the b* ISPs slightly honest. I thought the ACCC was a toothless tiger after Samuels left. Be nice for them to do something well. Have to standardise the kit so it is a fair assessment.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...