The Syrian Electronic Army hijacked the Twitter and Facebook feeds of lively tabloid the New York Post - after compromising social networking outfit SocialFlow. The hackers, who back Syria's President Bashar al-Assad, claimed on their website that they had managed to seize control of the Post's major news and business news …
Could it be that they're still on the way to work?
looks like a pot calling kettle to me
The SEA calling out someone else for lying.......
NY Post doesn't care
If someone else wants to bother making up the newsies, I'm sure the staff at NY post don't care - that'll give them some pub time. Whatever the SEA comes up with, it's bound to be as trustworthy as any of the other drivel NYP pushes onto the world.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast