The Syrian Electronic Army hijacked the Twitter and Facebook feeds of lively tabloid the New York Post - after compromising social networking outfit SocialFlow. The hackers, who back Syria's President Bashar al-Assad, claimed on their website that they had managed to seize control of the Post's major news and business news …
Could it be that they're still on the way to work?
looks like a pot calling kettle to me
The SEA calling out someone else for lying.......
NY Post doesn't care
If someone else wants to bother making up the newsies, I'm sure the staff at NY post don't care - that'll give them some pub time. Whatever the SEA comes up with, it's bound to be as trustworthy as any of the other drivel NYP pushes onto the world.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests