The Syrian Electronic Army hijacked the Twitter and Facebook feeds of lively tabloid the New York Post - after compromising social networking outfit SocialFlow. The hackers, who back Syria's President Bashar al-Assad, claimed on their website that they had managed to seize control of the Post's major news and business news …
Could it be that they're still on the way to work?
looks like a pot calling kettle to me
The SEA calling out someone else for lying.......
NY Post doesn't care
If someone else wants to bother making up the newsies, I'm sure the staff at NY post don't care - that'll give them some pub time. Whatever the SEA comes up with, it's bound to be as trustworthy as any of the other drivel NYP pushes onto the world.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?