Mobile archiving service Evernote is throttling access to third-party applications which use its application programming interface (API) - and admits that apps that sync Evernote data will fall foul of the new rules. The restriction takes the form of a ceiling on the number of API calls an hour, rather than a bandwidth cap. It …
Evernote on Linux
The Evernote Windows application runs ok within WINE on Linux (MINT 13), in my simple and limited useage experience. The fonts are a bit rough but I haven't made an effort to improve them.
Nixnote (formerly Nevernote) works well as a native Linux client. Hope this doesn't bork it.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer