Mobile archiving service Evernote is throttling access to third-party applications which use its application programming interface (API) - and admits that apps that sync Evernote data will fall foul of the new rules. The restriction takes the form of a ceiling on the number of API calls an hour, rather than a bandwidth cap. It …
Evernote on Linux
The Evernote Windows application runs ok within WINE on Linux (MINT 13), in my simple and limited useage experience. The fonts are a bit rough but I haven't made an effort to improve them.
Nixnote (formerly Nevernote) works well as a native Linux client. Hope this doesn't bork it.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot