Mobile archiving service Evernote is throttling access to third-party applications which use its application programming interface (API) - and admits that apps that sync Evernote data will fall foul of the new rules. The restriction takes the form of a ceiling on the number of API calls an hour, rather than a bandwidth cap. It …
Evernote on Linux
The Evernote Windows application runs ok within WINE on Linux (MINT 13), in my simple and limited useage experience. The fonts are a bit rough but I haven't made an effort to improve them.
Nixnote (formerly Nevernote) works well as a native Linux client. Hope this doesn't bork it.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...