Look, first things first, we're not making this up. Enterprise data protection company Bocada has one Tommy, er, Bocada listed as its director of employee well-being. And while Tommy may very well have experience in "enterprise, data storage, software development, sales, and support", he is nevertheless a member of the species …
Another six months and that dog will be better qualified for management than a significant % of executives running the various technology titans. Certainly better at dealing with people...
Just more proof...
That working in a small company can be a dogs life. :)
Sounds like that company's going to the dogs.
Although they do say it's a dog-eat-dog world.
Still, to rocket to a senior management position like that, , he must be the dog's b--
All right, I'll go! You don't have to shove!
I trust my dogs ...
... if THEY don't like an individual, I won't hire/do business with them.
50 years of pack observation trumps lots of stuff ...
Dogs are wise when it comes to pack behavior. Listen to them.
I can imagine
"The board and I had some differences about the direction of the company"
The board had noted her lack of interest in chasing squirrels or patrolling the perimeter of the premises, with no inclination to bark at strangers. She didn't even mark her office so how was anyone supposed to find her? It was felt that she was not a good fit with the company ethos.
Tommy developed his socialization skills at doggie day-camp...
I am fond of dogs, but, as they say in Private Eye, "Pass the sick-bag, Alice."
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER