Baidu has signed a $1.9bn deal to buy Android app distributor 91 Wireless, giving the Chinese search giant a second Android app store and, critically, a bigger footprint in the gaming business. Chinese search giant Baidu announced its intention to buy 91 Wireless last month, despite already having its own Android application …
Cameron should have taken the important points from the Chinese. (Block Facebook and Twitter). Instead of what he did.
Right now Google would be better off signing a deal with Baidu to serve the Chinese Android market as the official Android store, and bake that setting into Android devices, sourcing content from the Google safe Android market.
99.99999999999999% of all malware stories relate to Chinese users using knock-off chinese storefronts laiden with Malware.
Re: Right now
I thought being able to choose app store was a good thing? it seems most people now say to only get stuff from Google Play rendering that argument null and void.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series