Baidu has signed a $1.9bn deal to buy Android app distributor 91 Wireless, giving the Chinese search giant a second Android app store and, critically, a bigger footprint in the gaming business. Chinese search giant Baidu announced its intention to buy 91 Wireless last month, despite already having its own Android application …
Cameron should have taken the important points from the Chinese. (Block Facebook and Twitter). Instead of what he did.
Right now Google would be better off signing a deal with Baidu to serve the Chinese Android market as the official Android store, and bake that setting into Android devices, sourcing content from the Google safe Android market.
99.99999999999999% of all malware stories relate to Chinese users using knock-off chinese storefronts laiden with Malware.
Re: Right now
I thought being able to choose app store was a good thing? it seems most people now say to only get stuff from Google Play rendering that argument null and void.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s