Business intelligence is the site of a new goldrush as the twin marketing totems of "big data" and "cloud" collide, creating a supernova of splashy cash for canny firms. So it is with little surprise that a BI startup headed by former Greenplum exec Frank Bien and Netscape technologist Lloyd Tabb has announced $16 million in …
doesn't tableau do that?
"The goal of the tech is to make it simpler for organizations to query their data, and take the strain off BI admins."
which is I think what tableau seems to do pretty well.. Wonder what this thing does that is different.. having to use a language to interact with the data doesn't seem like it makes it simpler..well maybe simpler than using raw SQL. tableau is pretty sweet though.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst