Business intelligence is the site of a new goldrush as the twin marketing totems of "big data" and "cloud" collide, creating a supernova of splashy cash for canny firms. So it is with little surprise that a BI startup headed by former Greenplum exec Frank Bien and Netscape technologist Lloyd Tabb has announced $16 million in …
doesn't tableau do that?
"The goal of the tech is to make it simpler for organizations to query their data, and take the strain off BI admins."
which is I think what tableau seems to do pretty well.. Wonder what this thing does that is different.. having to use a language to interact with the data doesn't seem like it makes it simpler..well maybe simpler than using raw SQL. tableau is pretty sweet though.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market