Business intelligence is the site of a new goldrush as the twin marketing totems of "big data" and "cloud" collide, creating a supernova of splashy cash for canny firms. So it is with little surprise that a BI startup headed by former Greenplum exec Frank Bien and Netscape technologist Lloyd Tabb has announced $16 million in …
doesn't tableau do that?
"The goal of the tech is to make it simpler for organizations to query their data, and take the strain off BI admins."
which is I think what tableau seems to do pretty well.. Wonder what this thing does that is different.. having to use a language to interact with the data doesn't seem like it makes it simpler..well maybe simpler than using raw SQL. tableau is pretty sweet though.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes