Business intelligence is the site of a new goldrush as the twin marketing totems of "big data" and "cloud" collide, creating a supernova of splashy cash for canny firms. So it is with little surprise that a BI startup headed by former Greenplum exec Frank Bien and Netscape technologist Lloyd Tabb has announced $16 million in …
doesn't tableau do that?
"The goal of the tech is to make it simpler for organizations to query their data, and take the strain off BI admins."
which is I think what tableau seems to do pretty well.. Wonder what this thing does that is different.. having to use a language to interact with the data doesn't seem like it makes it simpler..well maybe simpler than using raw SQL. tableau is pretty sweet though.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders