Business intelligence is the site of a new goldrush as the twin marketing totems of "big data" and "cloud" collide, creating a supernova of splashy cash for canny firms. So it is with little surprise that a BI startup headed by former Greenplum exec Frank Bien and Netscape technologist Lloyd Tabb has announced $16 million in …
doesn't tableau do that?
"The goal of the tech is to make it simpler for organizations to query their data, and take the strain off BI admins."
which is I think what tableau seems to do pretty well.. Wonder what this thing does that is different.. having to use a language to interact with the data doesn't seem like it makes it simpler..well maybe simpler than using raw SQL. tableau is pretty sweet though.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update