Miscreants broke into the Twitter profile of prominent advertising bloke Footloose star Kevin Bacon to scam his fans. The 300,000-plus followers of the actor - who these days is just as well known for the “six degrees of Kevin Bacon” trivia game as his starring roles in films such as Apollo 13 - were spammed with web links …
Saved his Bacon!
His defining film is, as any fuel no is Tremors.
Re: Footloose? FOOTLOOSE!!!! - Tremors
Re: Footloose? FOOTLOOSE!!!!
I don't know, I still kind of liked it when he got an arrow through the throat on Friday the 13th.
Imagine how popular he'd have been if he'd changed his name to
Kev and Bacon
loose feet, loose morals
Well, the good folks of Bomont did warn y'all about this kind of criminal behaviour. Once you allow youngster to have their morals wiped clean away by that jungle rock and roll music, and the shameless dancing, it was inevitable that it would lead to phishing and the stealing of twitter accounts.
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab