Apple has revived its online base for app developers a month after the plug was pulled over a "security intrusion". The developer.apple.com site was taken down on 18 July, just hours after a London-based bloke claimed he had exploited vulnerabilities in the website to prove it was riddled with flaws. Apple started resurrecting …
LOL @ OS unknown. It's a Server version of Mac OS-X then?
The Guardian notes it was unable to contact any of the 29-odd developers
Apple Swat team of lawyers have attacked them
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks