Apple has revived its online base for app developers a month after the plug was pulled over a "security intrusion". The developer.apple.com site was taken down on 18 July, just hours after a London-based bloke claimed he had exploited vulnerabilities in the website to prove it was riddled with flaws. Apple started resurrecting …
LOL @ OS unknown. It's a Server version of Mac OS-X then?
The Guardian notes it was unable to contact any of the 29-odd developers
Apple Swat team of lawyers have attacked them
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...