Apple has revived its online base for app developers a month after the plug was pulled over a "security intrusion". The developer.apple.com site was taken down on 18 July, just hours after a London-based bloke claimed he had exploited vulnerabilities in the website to prove it was riddled with flaws. Apple started resurrecting …
LOL @ OS unknown. It's a Server version of Mac OS-X then?
The Guardian notes it was unable to contact any of the 29-odd developers
Apple Swat team of lawyers have attacked them
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide