Tumblr founder and chief exec David Karp made a whopping $81m in his deal to sell the blogging site to Yahoo! for $1.1bn. According to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Karp will get $41m in Yahoo! stock and $40m in cash over the next four years - but only if he remains a Yahoo! employee during that time. …
4 years at Yahoo!
I think the question here is will Yahoo! be there in 4 years time?
Don't you think the exclamation mark after every word for Yahoo! news items is wearing a bit thin now? It was a novelty the first time it was done, but now it is just bloody annoying.
Don't! you! think! the! exclamation! mark! after! every! word! for! Yahoo! news! items! is! wearing! a! bit! thin! now?!
Re: Don't! you! think! the! exclamation! mark! after! every! word! for! Yahoo! news! is! etc!
he only does it to annoy
because he knows it teases.
sell the blogging site to Yahoo! for $1.1bn
Next week's headline, "Tumblr Mass Exodus."
Serious shopping spree
"The billion-dollar buyout was the biggest she's made since she took the reins in July."
It's August now, and she has made multiple purchases already, one of them costing her over a Billion dollars?
You'd think that negotiations and decision making take a while when you spend money on that scale...
Re: Serious shopping spree
Don't be daft! its not real money! its paper money!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs