This was the week when IBM was banned by the Australian state of Queensland, which may well fire folks for hiring Big Blue if they're doing so for government projects. It turns out that the tech stalwart behaved "unethically" when trying to win the bid to develop a new application for the state's Department of Health, according …
You kind of hope the Doctor will channel some of Malcolm Tuckers charm and politeness.
Sadly such episodes could not be broadcast before the watershed.
that rant of Limbaughs' is priceless... apple, the last refuge of the terminally hip, is the REPUBLICAN choice? oh. my. gawd.
Paris, because even she is smarter than this.
"We've fucking time travelled"
Everyone could do themselves some good by searching YouTube for "Malcolm Tucker is Doctor Who" and watching the short video of that name (NSFW, obviously). In the 72 hours following the announcement of Capaldi's casting, his first interview as the 12th Doctor got over 160,000 hits; in the same period, the Tucker Who video received over a million.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?