Packet-pusher Juniper Networks is under investigation by the Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission, it has emerged. The regulators are pursuing the company over "possible violations" of the anti-bribery US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, the company revealed in its 10-Q filing with the SEC on Thursday …
This is what happens if you don't comply with the NSA?
No, it's more likely that this is what happens when you try to avoid a 310% import tax. (unless it's gone up since 2001)
Nope, no money in these pockets...
Just making sure the good ol' USA gets its cut
As these investigations typically result in either a payment to the US Gov to drop the case ,or a simple monetary fine to the company involved, it is really just a case of making sure the USA government gets a cut of any Foreign Bribery that goes on (that it finds out about).
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion