Flash memory biz Fusion-io's latest results show ever-deepening losses, with management talking of OEM channel conflict to be sorted out. Can this once high-flying server flash supplier take off and fly again? When low-hanging fruit pickers come down to Earth they rarely fly so high again. Look at sTec, OCZ and Nexsan. Their …
Shane Robison at Fusion IO?
Where have I heard that name before?
LinkDin has four of them.
Is it this one?
"He led many of HP's merger deals and R&D efforts. "
And people are surprised at the difference he made at Fusion-IO?
On LinkDin he has 500+ connections. No recommendations though. How's that happen?
Years ago their tech was great - now it's good but others are promising more for less. I remember we wanted to get one of their cards to trial for a project - ok not 'Apple' scale purchases but could have been a nice ongoing order - but to say it was hard going was an understatement. So we never bought their cards and went with a different solution. Fast forward a year or so and they are (now) dead keen - how can they help type of attitude. Unfortunately that boat had sailed and anyone buying their stuff now has to consider 'are they likely to be here in 12-24 months' and factor that risk against other solutions?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball