Groupon has named co-founder Eric Lefkofsky as the next chief exec at the same time as announcing better-than-expected revenues in this year's second quarter, sending shares shooting up 25 per cent. This is despite making a $7.6m loss during those three months, whereas it made a profit of $28.4m the same period last year. The …
Thought they'd gone to the wall
Didn't realise that they were still in business - haven't seen one of their online adverts for a long time now.
Anyone here use them?
Re: Thought they'd gone to the wall
I used them a couple of times for restaurant deals where I didn't think what I got was worth what they claimed it was. Then I used them for some rugby tickets - got screwed over because they sent me a duff redemption code and their support was closed for a week over New Year. Never again.
All hail Eric Lefkofsky the new deck chair re-arranger!
I must admit that when I read "groupon pops" I expected the following word to be "clogs" rather than "corks"...
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland