Latvia will extradite an alleged pusher of the online bank account raiding Trojan Gozi to the US - despite opposition from the Baltic republic's foreign minister. Deniss Calovskis, 27, and two other alleged co-conspirators (Russian national Nikita Kuzmin and Mihai Ionut Paunescu, a 28-year-old Romanian) were accused of …
Unfortunately, those who had their $$$ absconded with, will have to wait for their bank accounts to be "repaired".
A friend of mine has been waiting for over 5 years from a similar problem of having his (over $100k) bank account drained. The nice government people "locked" his account (and his name trying to get a new account) as he waits to get a portion (FDIC only gets you $100k) of his money back. They keep saying "any day now".
It is funny the media has stopped mentioning the fairly recent Irish bank robbery where they got away with some fairly substantial quantity of Euros.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE