Web hosting company DigitalOcean has taken $3.2m in funding to help the company expand its engineering team and buy in more server hardware for its four colocation facilities. The funding round was led by IA Ventures, along with CrunchFund and TechStars, and was announced on Wednesday. The company hopes to use the dosh to add …
Really thinking about moving from Linode now. Im currently paying $30 a month for my Linode and I could really cut the costs by moving to digital ocean. Need to have a good think about this.
I'm currently hosting with Linux Hosts Inc. at usa.weloveourhost.com but they're not good. Replies to support tickets take at least 30 minutes and they keep on blaming their web servers for my site's down times. Does anyone have experience with Digital Ocean, particularly the up time? Thanks.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft