Web hosting company DigitalOcean has taken $3.2m in funding to help the company expand its engineering team and buy in more server hardware for its four colocation facilities. The funding round was led by IA Ventures, along with CrunchFund and TechStars, and was announced on Wednesday. The company hopes to use the dosh to add …
Really thinking about moving from Linode now. Im currently paying $30 a month for my Linode and I could really cut the costs by moving to digital ocean. Need to have a good think about this.
I'm currently hosting with Linux Hosts Inc. at usa.weloveourhost.com but they're not good. Replies to support tickets take at least 30 minutes and they keep on blaming their web servers for my site's down times. Does anyone have experience with Digital Ocean, particularly the up time? Thanks.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers