Web hosting company DigitalOcean has taken $3.2m in funding to help the company expand its engineering team and buy in more server hardware for its four colocation facilities. The funding round was led by IA Ventures, along with CrunchFund and TechStars, and was announced on Wednesday. The company hopes to use the dosh to add …
Really thinking about moving from Linode now. Im currently paying $30 a month for my Linode and I could really cut the costs by moving to digital ocean. Need to have a good think about this.
I'm currently hosting with Linux Hosts Inc. at usa.weloveourhost.com but they're not good. Replies to support tickets take at least 30 minutes and they keep on blaming their web servers for my site's down times. Does anyone have experience with Digital Ocean, particularly the up time? Thanks.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR