Microsoft has fixed a potentially nasty set of authentication vulnerabilities involving Yammer, the "Facebook for business" enterprise collaboration and social networking platform. The flaws - discovered by Ateeq Khan, a security researcher in the Vulnerability Laboratory Research Team - would have allowed hackers to bypass the …
..or rather... HOW could this pass security requirements checks?
You didn't receive the "Please review and check security" due to some interception of the message that was down to some flaky OAUTH2 fail hack.... Oh!.. Wait..
"HOW could this pass security requirements checks?"
It was in place before Microsoft purchased Yammer. I suspect things are much tighter now....
Only if no incumbent Microsoft programmers are involved.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst