Microsoft has fixed a potentially nasty set of authentication vulnerabilities involving Yammer, the "Facebook for business" enterprise collaboration and social networking platform. The flaws - discovered by Ateeq Khan, a security researcher in the Vulnerability Laboratory Research Team - would have allowed hackers to bypass the …
..or rather... HOW could this pass security requirements checks?
You didn't receive the "Please review and check security" due to some interception of the message that was down to some flaky OAUTH2 fail hack.... Oh!.. Wait..
"HOW could this pass security requirements checks?"
It was in place before Microsoft purchased Yammer. I suspect things are much tighter now....
Only if no incumbent Microsoft programmers are involved.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email