Microsoft has fixed a potentially nasty set of authentication vulnerabilities involving Yammer, the "Facebook for business" enterprise collaboration and social networking platform. The flaws - discovered by Ateeq Khan, a security researcher in the Vulnerability Laboratory Research Team - would have allowed hackers to bypass the …
..or rather... HOW could this pass security requirements checks?
You didn't receive the "Please review and check security" due to some interception of the message that was down to some flaky OAUTH2 fail hack.... Oh!.. Wait..
"HOW could this pass security requirements checks?"
It was in place before Microsoft purchased Yammer. I suspect things are much tighter now....
Only if no incumbent Microsoft programmers are involved.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can