Microsoft has fixed a potentially nasty set of authentication vulnerabilities involving Yammer, the "Facebook for business" enterprise collaboration and social networking platform. The flaws - discovered by Ateeq Khan, a security researcher in the Vulnerability Laboratory Research Team - would have allowed hackers to bypass the …
..or rather... HOW could this pass security requirements checks?
You didn't receive the "Please review and check security" due to some interception of the message that was down to some flaky OAUTH2 fail hack.... Oh!.. Wait..
"HOW could this pass security requirements checks?"
It was in place before Microsoft purchased Yammer. I suspect things are much tighter now....
Only if no incumbent Microsoft programmers are involved.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs