The proposed settlement of the lawsuit against Apple by iPhone and iPad touch owners whose iDevices were unfairly denied warranty service when they incorrectly indicated water damage has not yet been approved by the court, but if you're one of those eligible for a payout, you can now get in line – well behind the lawyers. …
Final Fairness Hearing?
More like Final Fair-my-ass Hearing...
There is only one winner
The paid liars always win and those damaged get nothing of substance while the liars literally get millions for well, lying.
I wasn't watching, but ...
Did the lawyers somehow prove that the built in moisture censor was faulty and therefore all denied warranty claims were overturned? Or was it something completely bogus?
Re: I wasn't watching, but ...
I knew Apple was for censorship of certain types of, erm, moisture, but not that one.
Very Rough Calculations
The case was filed in May 2010, that was ~(3x30)+(3x365) = 1185 days ago.
£16,000,000 / 1185 = £13,502 a day.
What do these laywers do that is worth £13,500 a day?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids