The proposed settlement of the lawsuit against Apple by iPhone and iPad touch owners whose iDevices were unfairly denied warranty service when they incorrectly indicated water damage has not yet been approved by the court, but if you're one of those eligible for a payout, you can now get in line – well behind the lawyers. …
Final Fairness Hearing?
More like Final Fair-my-ass Hearing...
There is only one winner
The paid liars always win and those damaged get nothing of substance while the liars literally get millions for well, lying.
I wasn't watching, but ...
Did the lawyers somehow prove that the built in moisture censor was faulty and therefore all denied warranty claims were overturned? Or was it something completely bogus?
Re: I wasn't watching, but ...
I knew Apple was for censorship of certain types of, erm, moisture, but not that one.
Very Rough Calculations
The case was filed in May 2010, that was ~(3x30)+(3x365) = 1185 days ago.
£16,000,000 / 1185 = £13,502 a day.
What do these laywers do that is worth £13,500 a day?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests