Edward Snowden’s revelations about the activities of the various Western security organisations have not come as a real surprise. Yet they were a wake-up call to how the landscape of our own personal data security has changed. Multiple devices and increased mobility have meant that we have looked for ways to ensure that we have …
If it's not open source...
... why would you trust it?
one word: Duplicati
So what non American options are there El Reg? Is Ubuntu One UK based in place of Dropbox? Is there a Pirate Bay version of Evernote? A Mega email solution. Time to sack American Data Thieves...
I use the combination of Truecrypt on my various desktops/servers with EDS on my Nexus 7's.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers