Edward Snowden’s revelations about the activities of the various Western security organisations have not come as a real surprise. Yet they were a wake-up call to how the landscape of our own personal data security has changed. Multiple devices and increased mobility have meant that we have looked for ways to ensure that we have …
If it's not open source...
... why would you trust it?
one word: Duplicati
So what non American options are there El Reg? Is Ubuntu One UK based in place of Dropbox? Is there a Pirate Bay version of Evernote? A Mega email solution. Time to sack American Data Thieves...
I use the combination of Truecrypt on my various desktops/servers with EDS on my Nexus 7's.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?