Edward Snowden’s revelations about the activities of the various Western security organisations have not come as a real surprise. Yet they were a wake-up call to how the landscape of our own personal data security has changed. Multiple devices and increased mobility have meant that we have looked for ways to ensure that we have …
If it's not open source...
... why would you trust it?
one word: Duplicati
So what non American options are there El Reg? Is Ubuntu One UK based in place of Dropbox? Is there a Pirate Bay version of Evernote? A Mega email solution. Time to sack American Data Thieves...
I use the combination of Truecrypt on my various desktops/servers with EDS on my Nexus 7's.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth