Edward Snowden’s revelations about the activities of the various Western security organisations have not come as a real surprise. Yet they were a wake-up call to how the landscape of our own personal data security has changed. Multiple devices and increased mobility have meant that we have looked for ways to ensure that we have …
If it's not open source...
... why would you trust it?
one word: Duplicati
So what non American options are there El Reg? Is Ubuntu One UK based in place of Dropbox? Is there a Pirate Bay version of Evernote? A Mega email solution. Time to sack American Data Thieves...
I use the combination of Truecrypt on my various desktops/servers with EDS on my Nexus 7's.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…