Hybrid disk and flash startup Tintri has posted yet another quarter of solid results, while murmurings from its CEO suggest that it might be going public by the end of next year. The purpose-built VM-aware storage platform maker says it had a very successful Q2 of fiscal 2013, just like it did last quarter. Back then it had 53, …
Nutanix is growing significantly faster than all 3 of the companies you mentioned. Although, it isn't really a storage array, they are in a completely a new market (hyperconverged infrastructure).
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know