Hybrid disk and flash startup Tintri has posted yet another quarter of solid results, while murmurings from its CEO suggest that it might be going public by the end of next year. The purpose-built VM-aware storage platform maker says it had a very successful Q2 of fiscal 2013, just like it did last quarter. Back then it had 53, …
Nutanix is growing significantly faster than all 3 of the companies you mentioned. Although, it isn't really a storage array, they are in a completely a new market (hyperconverged infrastructure).
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL