Hybrid disk and flash startup Tintri has posted yet another quarter of solid results, while murmurings from its CEO suggest that it might be going public by the end of next year. The purpose-built VM-aware storage platform maker says it had a very successful Q2 of fiscal 2013, just like it did last quarter. Back then it had 53, …
Nutanix is growing significantly faster than all 3 of the companies you mentioned. Although, it isn't really a storage array, they are in a completely a new market (hyperconverged infrastructure).
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers