Business starting cooling off in the United States for data warehouse appliance maker Teradata in the third quarter last year, and now it is starting to pick up again as companies need to add more capacity to their systems. Teradata now thinks it can hit the low-end of its revenue guidance for all of 2013, something that was not …
Wot? All that new business from the NSA not helping?
"Fast processing of complex queries"
Re: Wot? All that new business from the NSA not helping?
Even the NSA couldn't afford to fill their Datacantre with only Terradata kit.
The new competition, IBM Netezza and Oracle Exadata, has to be part of the issue.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer