Business starting cooling off in the United States for data warehouse appliance maker Teradata in the third quarter last year, and now it is starting to pick up again as companies need to add more capacity to their systems. Teradata now thinks it can hit the low-end of its revenue guidance for all of 2013, something that was not …
Wot? All that new business from the NSA not helping?
"Fast processing of complex queries"
Re: Wot? All that new business from the NSA not helping?
Even the NSA couldn't afford to fill their Datacantre with only Terradata kit.
The new competition, IBM Netezza and Oracle Exadata, has to be part of the issue.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market