Business starting cooling off in the United States for data warehouse appliance maker Teradata in the third quarter last year, and now it is starting to pick up again as companies need to add more capacity to their systems. Teradata now thinks it can hit the low-end of its revenue guidance for all of 2013, something that was not …
Wot? All that new business from the NSA not helping?
"Fast processing of complex queries"
Re: Wot? All that new business from the NSA not helping?
Even the NSA couldn't afford to fill their Datacantre with only Terradata kit.
The new competition, IBM Netezza and Oracle Exadata, has to be part of the issue.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout