Business starting cooling off in the United States for data warehouse appliance maker Teradata in the third quarter last year, and now it is starting to pick up again as companies need to add more capacity to their systems. Teradata now thinks it can hit the low-end of its revenue guidance for all of 2013, something that was not …
Wot? All that new business from the NSA not helping?
"Fast processing of complex queries"
Re: Wot? All that new business from the NSA not helping?
Even the NSA couldn't afford to fill their Datacantre with only Terradata kit.
The new competition, IBM Netezza and Oracle Exadata, has to be part of the issue.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS