Business starting cooling off in the United States for data warehouse appliance maker Teradata in the third quarter last year, and now it is starting to pick up again as companies need to add more capacity to their systems. Teradata now thinks it can hit the low-end of its revenue guidance for all of 2013, something that was not …
Wot? All that new business from the NSA not helping?
"Fast processing of complex queries"
Re: Wot? All that new business from the NSA not helping?
Even the NSA couldn't afford to fill their Datacantre with only Terradata kit.
The new competition, IBM Netezza and Oracle Exadata, has to be part of the issue.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe