Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am currently trapped inside a small magnetic levitation podule in a vacuum tunnel, along with several agitated dwarves. An NDA strictly forbids me from telling you that I am in a prototype of Elon Musk's Hyperloop. The dwarves are Elon's engineers and the location is … well, somewhere …
Dear Steve Bong...
Bing Bang Bong!!! Lollin' yeah?!! ;-)
Have you reviewed my CV yet? I did send it in as requested by your PA but haven't heard from you. I'm still well up for the role as long as Garland of flowers (Judy as I like to call her..) is stumping up the home cooked pad thai as a rider.
Re: Dear Steve Bong...
CV out, Portfolio in
may be portfolio is also out, just meet at "the*" sushi bar
* if you don't know which one, then you are not the man for the job.
Used to be better
when it actually satirized e-government. Now that it just prints their press releases verbatim it's gone a bit stale
iBong, therefore I am.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'