Feeds

back to article Zuck on this, Twitter! Now Facebook switches on embedded posts

Facebook users' status updates, videos and photos can now be embedded in websites beyond the free-content advertising network. At present, only a small number of publishers including CNN and Huffington Post can use the feature, however. But once they've tirelessly worked the hamster wheel, Facebook said world+dog will get to …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Silver badge
Thumb Down

[ f ] off!

Surely it's enough that if I want to see what someone's facebook presence is, I can click that little [ f ] icon that'll usually be on their page somewhere...

... but I don't really want their endless stream of consciousnesswank forced down my throat as soon as I go to their page!

This post has been deleted by its author

Anonymous Coward

#facebook

On Facebook used to bring back a lot of adverts for young attractive asisn women who worked in "hospitality"

Silver badge
Trollface

Gotta pick up on the snarky emphasis on how many ads FB runs

Has the Reg ever considered running any? I hear it's a useful revenue stream for internet businesses.

Bronze badge

Re: Gotta pick up on the snarky emphasis on how many ads FB runs

Does anybody who reads ElReg actually see any adverts in their browsers ?

Bronze badge
FAIL

Re: Gotta pick up on the snarky emphasis on how many ads FB runs

You might have forgotten to turn off your AdBlock Plus installation when visiting The Register......shame on you!

Anonymous Coward

"Facebook users' status updates, videos and photos can now be embedded in websites beyond the free-content advertising network."

Facebook users' status updates, videos and photos can now be embedded in websites beyond the content-free advertising network."

FTFY

This topic is closed for new posts.