D-Link has issued patches for a pair of its network video recorders after a Qualys analysis identified remote authentication bypass vulnerabilities. The DNR-322L and DNR-326 recorders are midrange 4TB recorders which among other things can be used as recorders for the company's IP cameras. As reported by PC World, Qualys also …
I would steer clear of D-LInk and Belkin
and use NetGear instead.
Re: I would steer clear of D-LInk and Belkin
Until someone finds some vulnerabilities in them I assume?
The only sensible way to use these things is to have them behind firewalls and then use either vpn or ssh tunnel to access them.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?