D-Link has issued patches for a pair of its network video recorders after a Qualys analysis identified remote authentication bypass vulnerabilities. The DNR-322L and DNR-326 recorders are midrange 4TB recorders which among other things can be used as recorders for the company's IP cameras. As reported by PC World, Qualys also …
I would steer clear of D-LInk and Belkin
and use NetGear instead.
Re: I would steer clear of D-LInk and Belkin
Until someone finds some vulnerabilities in them I assume?
The only sensible way to use these things is to have them behind firewalls and then use either vpn or ssh tunnel to access them.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes