D-Link has issued patches for a pair of its network video recorders after a Qualys analysis identified remote authentication bypass vulnerabilities. The DNR-322L and DNR-326 recorders are midrange 4TB recorders which among other things can be used as recorders for the company's IP cameras. As reported by PC World, Qualys also …
I would steer clear of D-LInk and Belkin
and use NetGear instead.
Re: I would steer clear of D-LInk and Belkin
Until someone finds some vulnerabilities in them I assume?
The only sensible way to use these things is to have them behind firewalls and then use either vpn or ssh tunnel to access them.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan