D-Link has issued patches for a pair of its network video recorders after a Qualys analysis identified remote authentication bypass vulnerabilities. The DNR-322L and DNR-326 recorders are midrange 4TB recorders which among other things can be used as recorders for the company's IP cameras. As reported by PC World, Qualys also …
I would steer clear of D-LInk and Belkin
and use NetGear instead.
Re: I would steer clear of D-LInk and Belkin
Until someone finds some vulnerabilities in them I assume?
The only sensible way to use these things is to have them behind firewalls and then use either vpn or ssh tunnel to access them.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?