Apple chief Tim Cook has been doing the rounds in China with national telcos, drumming up interest in carrying iPhones and iPads to the country's massive mobile market. Cook met China Mobile chairman Xi Guohua in Beijing to "discuss matters of cooperation", Reuters and Bloomberg reported. The world's largest mobile carrier by …
Your headline writers are on a roll - their backs must be killing from all the whippings though! Keep it up!
Sales down from previous quarter? I suppose China consumers have lost interest in the previous low cost iPhones, i.e. iPhone 4 and 4S. Perhaps the plastic candy colored iPhone 5C will spark interest, but only if Apple can convince China Mobile, and that will not be easy. I think that if Apple offered the 5C in the USA, it might be considered to be a premium low cost product by that everyone wants, whereas if Apple just offered the 5C in China, the Chinese might perceive that as Apple offering them a cheap iPhone, exclusively, just to get them on board, instead of a low cost iPhone that everyone everywhere, wants.
Mo goes to the mountain now. hahaha ...
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia