The Southern Cross Cable Network has announced the completion of an upgrade to 100 Gbps kit on all routes. With the Ciena 100 Gbps kit in place, the network now claims total lit capacity on its two cables of 2.6 Tbps. According to marketing director Ross Pfeffer, the cables' potential capacity between Australia/New Zealand and …
Very cool, but extra work for XKeyscore I'm afraid.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?