The Southern Cross Cable Network has announced the completion of an upgrade to 100 Gbps kit on all routes. With the Ciena 100 Gbps kit in place, the network now claims total lit capacity on its two cables of 2.6 Tbps. According to marketing director Ross Pfeffer, the cables' potential capacity between Australia/New Zealand and …
Very cool, but extra work for XKeyscore I'm afraid.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?