The official Twitter account of the Reuters news agency became a conduit for pro-Assad propaganda on Monday after the account was taken over by hacktivists from the infamous Syrian Electronic Army. Updates supportive of Syrian president Bashar Al-Assad spewed from @thomsonreuters before normality was restored and the news agency …
mmmm password guessing - l33t hax0rs indeed.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know