3D TV continues its nation-by-nation slide into obscurity and irrelevance, with Foxtel in Australia joining the long list of TV broadcasters and Pay TV providers making the weary and footsore slog to the woodshed with its once-favourite pet. The Pay TV provider has decided that its 3D channel 201 will run down the curtain and …
"...join the choir invisible..."
That should be "choir invisibule", shurley?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids