Emulex has appointed a senior vice-president for operations, signalling new CEO Jeff Benck's intention to have his company survive as a viable business. Emulex makes Fibre Channel storage host bus adapters (HBAs), Converged Network Adaptors (CNAs) and has recently bought Endace for its Ethernet network monitoring and analysis …
I thought that said "hungry network grumble flickers", they were selling a lot more kit to porn sites now Cameron has come sniffing about with an eye to shut them down!
Is that the same Emulex that used to make really crap print servers about 15 years ago?
Benck prez of QLogic for a short time, around 2007?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity