Emulex has appointed a senior vice-president for operations, signalling new CEO Jeff Benck's intention to have his company survive as a viable business. Emulex makes Fibre Channel storage host bus adapters (HBAs), Converged Network Adaptors (CNAs) and has recently bought Endace for its Ethernet network monitoring and analysis …
I thought that said "hungry network grumble flickers", they were selling a lot more kit to porn sites now Cameron has come sniffing about with an eye to shut them down!
Is that the same Emulex that used to make really crap print servers about 15 years ago?
Benck prez of QLogic for a short time, around 2007?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle