Rather than sending out dire warnings about the dangers of party balloons wasting helium, it's probably better to stem the losses from the world's largest users. That's the approach being taken by the CSIRO and Sydney's Macquarie University. Cryogenics, as The Register noted here, is a big consumer of helium. In 2005, the US …
hydrogen shyness has maybe gone too far
Maybe we should use more hydrogen instead of helium in some applications (when possible). Yes yes the Hindenburg oh boo hoo. I know humanities jimmies are still rustled over losing that big nazi blimp, but get over it.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Do you STRUGGLE with EMAIL? You need ANOTHER INBOX, says Google