Rather than sending out dire warnings about the dangers of party balloons wasting helium, it's probably better to stem the losses from the world's largest users. That's the approach being taken by the CSIRO and Sydney's Macquarie University. Cryogenics, as The Register noted here, is a big consumer of helium. In 2005, the US …
hydrogen shyness has maybe gone too far
Maybe we should use more hydrogen instead of helium in some applications (when possible). Yes yes the Hindenburg oh boo hoo. I know humanities jimmies are still rustled over losing that big nazi blimp, but get over it.
- Pic Suffering SPITZER! Boffins discover Milky Way's MISSING ARMS
- Antique Code Show Sega’s Out Run: Even better than the wheel thing
- Tube be or not tube be: Apple’s CYLINDRICAL Mac Pro is out tomorrow
- Google: Surge in pressure from govts to DELETE CHUNKS of the web
- Oi, bank manager. Only you've got my email address - where're these TROJANS coming from?