Get ready for another eruption of “anything bad to do with the NBN is the government's fault”, as Telstra's Board is reportedly about to consider whether it is safe to allow contractors doing NBN Co's bidding to resume work in its asbestos-lined pits. Minister for Workplace Relations Bill Shorten has issued a canned statement in …
Caution is commendable
I suspect that the cost of delay would be less than the potential cost of future medical lawsuits. It makes sense to pause and think before proceeding.
Having worked out what is required in order to continue, they might like to re-evaluate the projected cost and ROI. Alternatively, they might prefer to put their fingers in their ears and shout "la la la...I can't hear you". I'm sure they'll choose one of those options.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests