IBM will get €21m in state aid from Romania's government for a €51.2m project in the country that's expected to create around 900 jobs. Big Blue is planning an IT consultancy project in Bucharest and Brasov, the Ministry of Finance told financial daily Ziarul Financier (translated by Google Translate). The aid package is one of …
Re: Oh shit
Indeed we are, but not for the reasons you might imagine.
Rather, all state contracts are given to cronies of the government or MPs, or one has to grease the palms of the said slimeballs with massive sums to get the contract.
I don't know which has happened here, but from where I stand, it doesn't make much of a difference...
Oh, so close
You got all the Romanian letters right, but then misspelled this one: Ziarul Financier :P There's no "e" in there :D
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*