Samsung reported another record quarterly profit today, up nearly 50 per cent from the same time last year, but warned that its heady growth in smartphones could be slowing up. The mighty Korean electronics firm saw net profit hit 7.77 trillion won ($7bn), as expected, but profits at its mobile division dipped by 3.5 per cent …
In exchange for 10% of future profits...
...I will allow Samsung to blame me personally for declining sales of smartphones.
No need to thank me.
Beer - cause I figure a Trillion Won could buy me a few of them.
Re: In exchange for 10% of future profits...
yes, you could certainly buy a round for all us regtards, but it'd probably be Hite or Cass.
TVs yes but smartphones........cant say Id buy one of theirs
My father's Samsung 3D TV is on its 3rd panel. Their stuff seems to lack quality and reliability, I've not met anyone who had a smartphone problem other than an S3 owner at my workplace.
This might be the only time when being a mug is a good thing.
Im not overly impressed with Samsung. Bought a HDTV and a Galaxy S3 and both are lacking the "X Factor" despite their premium prices IMO. Will be deserting them for my next purchase, I just think they are average rather than "cutting edge"
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great