Samsung reported another record quarterly profit today, up nearly 50 per cent from the same time last year, but warned that its heady growth in smartphones could be slowing up. The mighty Korean electronics firm saw net profit hit 7.77 trillion won ($7bn), as expected, but profits at its mobile division dipped by 3.5 per cent …
In exchange for 10% of future profits...
...I will allow Samsung to blame me personally for declining sales of smartphones.
No need to thank me.
Beer - cause I figure a Trillion Won could buy me a few of them.
Re: In exchange for 10% of future profits...
yes, you could certainly buy a round for all us regtards, but it'd probably be Hite or Cass.
TVs yes but smartphones........cant say Id buy one of theirs
My father's Samsung 3D TV is on its 3rd panel. Their stuff seems to lack quality and reliability, I've not met anyone who had a smartphone problem other than an S3 owner at my workplace.
This might be the only time when being a mug is a good thing.
Im not overly impressed with Samsung. Bought a HDTV and a Galaxy S3 and both are lacking the "X Factor" despite their premium prices IMO. Will be deserting them for my next purchase, I just think they are average rather than "cutting edge"
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack