It is not much of a surprise, seeing as how the UK's national supercomputing service at the University of Edinburgh is a long-time Cray customer, that they would return to Cray to replace its existing XE6 system and replace it with a petaflops-class machine based on the latest Cray interconnect and Intel processor technology. …
Anything disreputable considered.
Will it play danger zone?
Doh!. Knew I'd forgotten someone
Which I think is usually her complaint.
Unit error... stick to Bulgarian Airbags?
"4.8TB of capacity and 100GB/s of bandwidth" sounds a bit daft: you could fill the thing in 48 seconds.
So should it be 4.8PB or 4.8EB?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...