It is not much of a surprise, seeing as how the UK's national supercomputing service at the University of Edinburgh is a long-time Cray customer, that they would return to Cray to replace its existing XE6 system and replace it with a petaflops-class machine based on the latest Cray interconnect and Intel processor technology. …
Anything disreputable considered.
Will it play danger zone?
Doh!. Knew I'd forgotten someone
Which I think is usually her complaint.
Unit error... stick to Bulgarian Airbags?
"4.8TB of capacity and 100GB/s of bandwidth" sounds a bit daft: you could fill the thing in 48 seconds.
So should it be 4.8PB or 4.8EB?
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin