The grey market for mobile phones is forecast to slump by 12 per cent this year, ironically because handset makers can’t compete against an increasingly vibrant trade in counterfeit products, according to market watcher IHS iSuppli. The analysis firm’s China Research Service has released new data predicting the second …
Way to get dual-sim in UK
Our monopoly minded telcos don't want big brands selling dual-sim phones here. Dual-sim is pretty common in Far East -- thus creating a market in UK for anonymous Chinese models and grey imports of overseas variants of branded items.
Yes but they are more likely to burst into flames or explode in your trouser pocket.
I use a lenovo dual sim phone. If mobile buyers were smart they would also but chinese phones.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...