The grey market for mobile phones is forecast to slump by 12 per cent this year, ironically because handset makers can’t compete against an increasingly vibrant trade in counterfeit products, according to market watcher IHS iSuppli. The analysis firm’s China Research Service has released new data predicting the second …
Way to get dual-sim in UK
Our monopoly minded telcos don't want big brands selling dual-sim phones here. Dual-sim is pretty common in Far East -- thus creating a market in UK for anonymous Chinese models and grey imports of overseas variants of branded items.
Yes but they are more likely to burst into flames or explode in your trouser pocket.
I use a lenovo dual sim phone. If mobile buyers were smart they would also but chinese phones.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed